Friday, November 1, 2013

Fitness Friday #2

 
 
Happy Belated Halloween! I hope everyone had fun last night with the little trick-or-treaters. I personally can't say Halloween is over till tonight for me. We have one last Halloween party to attend and I'm sure it's going to be fabulous! At about 8 p.m. last night, after it had been awhile since our last trick-or-treater, my husband and I took our dog out on a walk around the neighborhood to see if anyone was still out going house to house. They were, just not on our street. I started look at the pillow cases and buckets full of candy and noticing how full they were. A little girl told me she had been going since 5:30 that evening. Yikes! I'm sure I was proud of my accomplishment of a bucket load of candy at the age but all I kept thinking about was how tempting it would be to have all of that candy around for even a small period of time.

On occasion when I don't feel like doing a full work out or even leaving the house, I pull up an awesome free website I found for yoga called yogadownload . After seeing all that candy and thinking about all the sugar in the kids bags I felt as though i needed to do a little something before I went to bed. This website has several free yoga workout videos you can follow as well as some that you pay for. During my busy season for work this was a great resource for me to calm down after a long day and bring my blood pressure and sanity levels back down to normal. While I really like this website and it says beginner on several videos, if you've never done yoga before I'd suggest going to a couple of classes and learning the basics so that you can listen to the video to follow along instead of watching the video.

I hope you all have a fabulous first day of November!

Namaste


Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions are my own and not solicited from the above reviewed.

No comments: