What you'll need:
Wood Plaque (can be found at crafts stores)
sand paper (optional)
hot glue gun
2 eye hooks
How to make it:
1. Usually wood plaques are sanded down nicely and don't need any extra sanding. Take a look at your edges and see if yours needs any extra sanding for smoothness.
2. Paint your plaque. If you're using a color combo like mine, it's important to paint your outer edges first and top with the black after.
3. Add your eye hooks. I used small ones that I was able to screw in by hand.
4. If you don't have a fancy machine or great hand writing to make those perfect letters, letter stickers are a great option. Cut out your stickers and make sure they fit the way you want on your plaque. Place letters on your plaque.
5. I decided mine needed a little something after sorry so using a fine tip brush and a little orange paint I added three dots.
6. Run your ribbon through your eye hook.
8. Add a little extra flare to your sign by adding some scrapbook stickers or a witches hat to the corner.